[nagdu] (NAGDU) Could it be the weather?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Apr 26 12:11:11 UTC 2012

Hi Juanita.
I have heard that dogs can be sensitive to earthquakes, and earthquakes
can make them anxious, so it seems possible that's what's bothering Anise.
 Smart girl!
My dogs always get a bit silly in spring.  I think the warm weather must
bring out all the scents that have been damped down by winter.
Oh, and I have heard that some dogs can sense a storm coming, and it could
make them a little anxious.
But there's nothing you can do about earthquakes, or the weather.  I think
the best thing would be to stay calm and relaxed yourself, and that will
help her see that really everything is fine.
Tracy