[nagdu] Wanting to Chase all moving animals, especially small ones...

Lisa belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Thu Apr 26 14:56:02 UTC 2012

Oh yeah, and it hurts when you're walking at top speed and the dog gets
distracted and literally turns around while your hand is on the harness
handle.  I got a really bad sprain from Katy doing that a few months after
we were matched.  Someone yelled hello to us from across a parking lot and
Katy spun around while I kept walking forward.  it hurt like hell, and yes,
she got a massive leash correction for that.  She didn't try it again.

When life gives you lemons, throw them at something.  Always makes me feel
better.
Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com