[nagdu] The third time is a charm

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 26 16:15:30 UTC 2012

Dar,

Hey! It is great to see you back. I'm sorry you had that negative
experience with the turn down letter. Been there, done that, can't bring
myself to consider that school ever again... Except that cultures and
personnel change, and they do put out great dogs and I know many happy
teams. Still!  That was 5 years ago and more now, and I am still
disgusted. And offended.

  But I ended up with Mitzi poodle, since that, and the lack of return
of my phone calls from the contact at that school clinched my decision
to get my own dang dog and train it myself. /smile/

Best with your new buddy to come! Exciting times, eh?

Tami