[nagdu] The third time is a charm

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Thu Apr 26 03:10:25 UTC 2012

Well that is what they say anyway.
I did find the rite size bed for the crate, turns out the crate is a
medium crate.
I took the small bed back got a large, and that was to big so the
medium fits just rite.
Gee just like the three bears isn't it giggle.
I won't try to get food until I know that I am going for the dog.
then I know it will be as fresh as it can be until I get home.
We have the diner set the two bowls got it from wall mart as well.
I was able to put that together.
If it falls apart then I will get the medal set.
I thought by doing it this way, would start to help me get excited for
my new friend.

--
--Dar
skype: dmgina23