[nagdu] getting along with other guide dogs

Shanna Stichler slstich at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 06:25:42 UTC 2012

Hi Julie,

I pretty much do things the same way. I have never allowed my guides to
interract with other dogs in harness, but if someone brings their dog to my
home, then of course they can play together and such. My current dog
actually isn't very interested in other dogs, in or out of harness, so this
protocol works best for us.

Best,
Shanna