[nagdu] interceptor issue

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Apr 27 12:19:36 UTC 2012

I am having trouble getting heartworm pills from my vet, just as Marya
describes.  I think what we've been using is Sentinel, but it might be
Heartguard.  The vet sends us a pill a month for the last couple months.
It's very strange.

Nicole, whip worms are long, thin, intestinal worms, or so I recall.  I've
never heard of them being a problem here, but maybe they are elsewhere.
Tracy