[nagdu] school information

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Apr 27 13:53:37 UTC 2012

Hi Sara.
I think other people have given good suggestions.  I'd add that not all
training programs teach the same things.  Most teach the dog specifically
about avoiding cars, but some do not.  Some teach a whole variety of Find
commands, and some don't.
I think The Seeing Eye's philosophy comes closest to the NFB's, though
others may disagree.
Tracy