[nagdu] (no subject)

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Fri Apr 27 22:45:41 UTC 2012

Lee,
I have never been reported, but did have a confrontation with a gentleman
who said I was abusing my dog, and that my corections were abuse.  Needless
to say, I invited him to come to my side of the street to talk to me to my
face about this and he would not.  I proceeded to give him the phone number
for my training program, Leader Dog and suggested he call them.  He was a
total jerk and as he was arguing with the training staff, I simply walked
away and said F-you....

Steve