[nagdu] (no subject)

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sat Apr 28 11:42:31 UTC 2012

Lea,
    Unless this individual has negative repurcussions as the result of the
report, I wouldn't woryy much about it. Depending upon the training program,
she shouldn't. If she does, please feel free to have her get in touch with
me.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
813-626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG
HTTP://WWW.NAGDU.ORG