[nagdu] We Are All Right

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 27 23:17:15 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
Severe weather hit here in Colorado in the southeastern part.
The tornados hit in the middle of the night and from what I'm hearing, it happened around 2:00 AM in the morning while everyone was asleep.
Kiowa, Powers and maybe a few other cities or small towns suffered lots of damage where many homes and buildings were destroyed or toppled.
Odie did behave weird yesterday and Natalie's guide dog Liam sensed something big was coming.
Even Odie's other cousin, Louie knew what was going to happen.
As for the people who lost their homes and other things in southeastern Colorado, all I can do is keep them in my hopes and prayers.
For those who have four-legged furry ones or even other types of animals, definitely pay close attention to their behavior and how or if birds outtdoors in the wild immediately fly off in another direction.
The storms were bad down here, but neither Dale or I heard them as we were both deeply and soundly asleep.
Odie relaxed and heavily slept as well.
I'm sure if he would have heard the tornado siren go off, he would have let us know quickly.
Bibi, husband Dale and son Odie
medical alert service dog
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf