[nagdu] people who hasn't a clue reporting you?

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 30 19:22:40 UTC 2012

Hal,

Oh, I see I'm not the only one who needs to be reported to whichever
keeper is first on the list because That Dog is going to get me killed.
Since in my case, I am the training program, they have to look to my
Designated Keeper. When said Keeper informs me of the report and
discusses the situation, I find the details of the report to be
extremely interesting... And kinda hilarious.

Here is one of my favorites: My dog is going to get me killed any day
now. Why? She won't sit when someone tells her to when we are taking a
leisure stroll while she is on leash and I am using my cane. She sniffs
and isn't paying attention and doesn't sit. Huh? Oh. In a dog walk to
give her a chance to relax and sniff while I stroll along using my cane
as a mobility tool, she sniffs and does not sit. Um... I don't ask her
to sit in those circumstances, I don't expect her to sit in those
circumstances, because she is not along to work but to be a dog on a
pleasant stroll. Um... If we stop to chat with a neighbor, she is still
not on duty. If she wants to sniff while I chat, she can do that. If
she's not standing still, why would she? She's just a dog with good
leash manners, stopping in the middle of a stroll to chat with a
neighbor along the way. The only thing I ask of her is that she not pull
on the leash while she's sniffing and looking around. Or wrap the leash
around poles and stuff, so she doesn't. In other words, out of harness,
when I do not care if she sits or not unless that's what she wants to
do, she does not sit, so she is going to get me killed when she is
working in harness... By not sitting, apparently, when I do not ask her
to, she is hopelessly disobedient. Also, by not making her sit when
there is no reason to make her sit when she is not sitting when I
haven't asked her to, I cannot handle That Dog. So she is going to get
me killed when she is working in harness. (If she pulls too much, I
twitch a finger on the leash and murmur settle, at which point she stops
pulling, FYI)

So far so good... But wait! There's more! /lol/ The really, really worst
part of it all is that taking my disobedient, rotten, untrained dog that
I can't handle out in harness, I am *abusing* her by putting her in
danger! If I don't stop that, somebody (I was left to guess who) will
call the Humane Society! That will fix me!

Poor DD. He was still new to all the crap then, and was quite concerned
that the Humane Society would be called because that would be bad
because they would take That Dog away from me! I'm afraid I laughed and
made it clear: So what??? Let them call the Humane Society and whoever
else they want to call. If that's what they want to do that's up to
them. He was a bit startled and nonplussed , looking at it from this new
angle. So I gave him a further clue to my snickering... Let's say you're
the Humane Society. You pick up the phone, and someone tells you what
the problem is....

Oh. He chuckled reluctantly and shrugged. Well, hmph!

Exactly my point. Well. Hmph. /lol/

Well, we have some nosy neighbors around us, who then get together with
the other nosy neighbors to compare notes, so then it really becomes
clear that people doing ordinary things in daily life are up to no good!
What's up with all that, anyway? What can it all mean? As with the dire
problems involving loser me and my scurvy cur, I can only stifle my
guffaws until I get back indoors where I can roll on the floor laughing
my head off without starting more rumors. Whaddaya do? Not a thing! /grin/

Tami

On 04/29/2012 10:31 PM, harold leigland wrote:
> yes, it happened to me this last summer when construction of water mains was going on the city left a 40 foot hole which Sam stopped at but a lady came along screaming that he was going to take me into it. she called pilot and it went down hill from their hal

>>> 704-732-4470
>>> Skipe;
>>> Lea.williams738
>>> Facebook