[nagdu] amusement parks?

Chantel Cuddemi jawsgirl87 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 12:16:28 UTC 2012

Thanks Hannah.

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Hannah Chadwick
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2012 9:20 PM
To: 'NAGDU Mailing List,the National Association of Guide Dog Users'
Subject: Re: [nagdu] amusement parks?

Chantel,
I would not bring my dog to an amusement park. First, it is loud and can be
very overwhelming for them. Second, they won't be able to go on the rides
because it will scare the crap out of them. Third, you would have to have
someone trustworthy to hold your dog while you go on the rides so might as
well leave him/her at home where they would be happy and in a place they
like being at.
I'm sure people will come up with more reasons soon. Hope this helps.
Best, Hannah