[nagdu] amusement parks?

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 28 13:08:42 UTC 2012

We have had this discussion on the travel and tourism division, and have in the past had Mark Jones from Disney Parks, in fact he was our guest in March, and the meeting was recorded.
We are looking for more guide dog users, to be part of our discussions, and to possibly take part in our meetings.
I have taken Maxx before to Disney, had a great time, might be planning a group travel to Walt Disney World sometime in 2013, but not during convention in July to hot, possibly during November - December when it is decorated for the holidays.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394