[nagdu] people who hasn't a clue reporting you?

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sat Apr 28 12:28:26 UTC 2012

I have never been reported, that I know of anyway.  I owner train  so
maybe that makes a difference since there is no program to call.  They'd
have to report me to animal control.

anyway I have a question for all of you guys...How do strangers know
which school to report you to?  Is where your dog came from something
that is common knowledge?  Or is the school name stamped into the
harness or something?   And I still do not understand why people call
the school first.  If it's that big of a problem why don't they contact
the local animal control office?  Is contacting the school enough for
them to get their fix, but not enough to get them into trouble for false
reporting?

Very curiously,
Julie