[nagdu] people who hasn't a clue reporting you?

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 30 16:51:07 UTC 2012

Marsha,

Love the sarcasm. /grin/

People don't have a school to report me to, so they report me to my big,
strong, manly keeper these days.

I cannot believe what a sucky handler and generally lousy excuse for a
human being I really am! Or that ridiculous dog of mine! It's amazing,
considering how precariously I live a split second from Certain Death,
how I've ever survived! Then, I am so cruel and abusive that I ... Oh, I
can hardly bear to confess! I, um, use my guide dog to go to the store!
And then home again. Can you even believe such a thing is allowed to go
on????

Somebody really should do something about all this, they really should.
/lol/

Actually, the neighborhood seems to be trained by now or to have just
given up reporting on my nefarious activities, or at least I haven't
heard anything new for awhile. Maybe DD has just given up worrying about
it. I'll have to remember to ask him next time I think of it. Which I
probably won't.

I still haven't resolved the last problem of how my dog will get me
killed because she doesn't sit when other people tell her to. I'll get
right on that... Not! /lol/

Tami