[nagdu] amusement parks?

rhonda cruz rhondaprincess at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 12:58:35 UTC 2012

 hi chantel,
 i generaly will not take may to any places.
 like that.
 i feel like it will be two much loud  noice.
 and many people would  step on her.
.

 i know i'm able to take her to disney land.
 and she could go on the rides there.
 but i think it's not safe.
 there's a lot of family's there with small childs.
 and all that.
 i take my cane.
 well.
 from rhonda.