[nagdu] Question about crossing streets - hope this is guide dog related

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 18:09:18 UTC 2012

Marilyn's questions was not which method is safer, or which is better. It
was merely which method do you think drivers pay more attention to. We
aren't going to get into a discussion about which is better, or which the
NFB sees better, or which is safer. But how drivers see us, and which they
pay attention to better. Lets keep it at that, okay?

Marsha