[nagdu] bowling alleys

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Sun Apr 29 18:18:10 UTC 2012

My dog would sleep at bowling alleys!  I'd say, go on a real quiet day and
make it fun for Motley.  Bring treats and go to the ball return with him and
act like it is the most fun thing in the world and let him sniff the balls
in the rack.  Give him some little treats near the ball return and as the
balls come up it.

I haven't taken Landon to a bowling alley because I quit bowling while I
still had the dog before him.

Lyn and Landon