[nagdu] bowling alleys

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sun Apr 29 19:30:10 UTC 2012

Hjolly sleeps at the alley as well!  She does get excited to go both to the
alley and also when its time to leave!  Today, we took the harnesses of
Holly and my friends dog Lynard.  We left the leashes on but let them play!
We did this in the bowling alley parking lot for about half an hour until we
got tired of untangling ther3e leashes!