[nagdu] People in Costumes and Other Things was Re: amusement parks?

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sun Apr 29 18:17:56 UTC 2012

Haha, that's funny about your dog being interested in the people dressed up.
I wonder if it had to do with the fact that some of them looked like people
or if it was just that the people looked different.
    The first time that I took Lexia to our mall after I came home, she was
not sure what to make of the giant stuffed animals outside the toy store.