[nagdu] Discrimination in Campus Housing

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sun Apr 29 22:31:09 UTC 2012

Hannah,
    There are different laws that govern different situations. Though I am
not an attorney, I believe the Fair Housing Amendments Act best covers this
situation. At the same time, steve has a point that it may also be covered
under Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, since they receive public
funding in the forms of PEL grants and likely other federal funding. We have
some excellent contacts with the DOJ's Office of Civil rights Education
Section that we can enlist for more information, if needed. Please keep me
in the loop. You can do this by sending me messages at

President at NAGDU.ORG

Best Wishes!
Marion Gwizdala