[nagdu] Question about crossing streets - hope this is guide dog related

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Mon Apr 30 21:29:27 UTC 2012

My goodness, how can people be so dumb smile.
So far I have been ok crossing streets, except one.
the driver didn't want to wait for me to get across, and my mobility
instructor was with me.
She yelled at the driver and the dog I had at the time got between me and car.
the driver said he was sorry, and I said,
I hope when I go behind you, you won't decide to back up.
I felt it better not to argue in the street when I wanted the curb.
Makes ya wonder some times doesn't it?