[nagdu] Sneaky guide dog

Shannon Wells oldtimechristian at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 10:54:48 UTC 2012

Sheila, my dog escaped on me a couple of times. Once, my front door was wide open. He walked right out and went across the street to visit a neighbor. The street was really a dirt road, as I lived in a pretty rural area back then. The neighbor had hunting dogs, and I guess George was curious. My husband saw him pretty quick and brought him back. The second time, I was moving in to a new place, and George had been enjoying the weather sitting on the porch. I didn't know my gate was open, so I didn't think about him walking off, but he did. This time, he went down the street and was snooping around under someone's mobile home. Hahaha! Again, my husband came to the rescue and brought him back. I did get a bell for him after that.
Shannon Wells