[nagdu] Sneaky guide dog

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sat Aug 4 12:07:39 UTC 2012

Well Sheila, my little one is especially adept at holding his head still.
He can sneak out of anywhere!  Also, when they have been groomed like they
were yesterday, they're toe nails don't click as loudly and the fur between
they're toes helps them walk quietly.  Holly doesn't seem to keep her bells
on iether!