[nagdu] Black beauty

avapup.7 at gmail.com avapup.7 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 19:08:32 UTC 2012

Hi Dar,

Congratulations on Jaron! He sounds like an amazing boy!! I hope he does well with his boots. And oh wow, it's just too hot there. I thought it was bad here and it's only in the 90's.

I bought a dog brush that had a vacuum on it called a Shed Pal, it was one of those As Seen on TV things, but I found it at Wal Mart. But, I never liked it. It didn't work very well for me on Cocoa's coat, and she's a Lab. Maybe it worked better for others, or there are better vacuum brushes out there.

Good luck on your first solo tomorrow!

Ava and Cocoa

Sent from my iPhone