[nagdu] seeing eye and more

Reinhard Stebner raydar11011 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 4 23:40:27 UTC 2012

I will be going to The Seeing Eye at the end of this month. Seeing eye is
setup in a traditional dorm setting except that each person has their own
room and your won bathroom. Starting in Jan 2013, all students will be
housed at a hotel until the dorm renovations are complete. When the dorm is
renovated , you will still have the same rooms, but updated AC and bathroom
setups. I have also heard that they are installing a new elevator. Please
contact me off list if you need any additional information.