[nagdu] Catching up after technical difficulties with my computer key board

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 07:28:13 UTC 2012

Hi every one, just catching up after not having a working key board for
almost a week and a half.Congratulations to all of the people who have
gotten new dogs! Welcome to all of the new people on the list. I am Mardi
from Tucson Arizona,working my third guide Shaman ,a Belgian Shepherd.I
work my dog from a wheelchair most of the time but do also work a dog while
walking.Even if it is a very slow walk.My first 2 dogs were Siberian
Huskies.I have owner trained them all with the help of a private
trainer,and am attempting to train another Siberian Husky on my own this
time around.I hope you all enjoy this list as much as I do. Have a great
day, Mardi and Shaman. In case any one is interested,in my blog about the
training of my guide dogs,the link is listed below. The other blog link is
about my blind Bearded Dragon.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/