[nagdu] Fisher has a drinking problem

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 14:39:43 UTC 2012

Hey, List. OK, this is funny in a way, but Fisher has a drinking problem. He has always chosen to drink lots and lots of water, then slurping the excess of it off his tongue by licking the unfortunate person who is nearby. So we have three dogs, and they share a water bowl. Kennel behavior has taken over, and Fisher is drinking too much. When I take him to the vet again, I may have him checked, but so far he has never had symptoms. Anyhow, this morning after we went out, I decided to keep him on leash for a while to let the others be sure to have a drink. Then I will let him loose. They definitely don't drink lots because when we are gone, a bowl of water can sit around all morning. So Fisher drinks the lion's share of it. Maybe he came by the name "Fish" naturally?

CL