[nagdu] Licking Her Feet

Vanessa Lowery vlowery at dhr.state.md.us
Fri Aug 17 14:46:10 UTC 2012

It could be one of two things.  She is either bored, or she has allergies.  Check with the vet first for allergies.  If she is bored, you may have to find ways to tire her out--longer walks, vigorous play sessions that tire her out, as examples.

Vanessa Lowery, LGSW
Adult and Community Services Division
Adult Services Screening Unit
410-853-3550
VLowery at dhr.state.md.us

>>> "Hannah Chadwick" <sparklylicious at gmail.com> 8/16/2012 11:41 PM >>>
Hey everyone,
Hope all is well. I've recently (in the last few days) noticed that Princess
seems to love licking her feet and she does it a lot. I've heard that it's
not good for dogs to do that, but I'm not sure how to make her stop. I've
corrected her many times and it works, but only for a few seconds. She seems
to find something delicious about her feet and in between her toes. Are
there products that I could purchase to put on her feet to encourage her to
stop doing this? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Best, Hannah

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/vlowery%40dhr.state.md.us

This Email message and any attachment may contain information that is proprietary, legally privileged and/or confidential. This Email is intended solely for the use of the person(s) to which it is addressed. If you are not an
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this Email to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this Email is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and permanently delete this Email and any copies.