[nagdu] Thinking of getting a guide dog

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 15:25:03 UTC 2012

If you do not know the route, then you need to ask some directions. This is no different from using a cane. You get as good an idea about the terrain as you can and then you do it. That cane might come in handy from time to time, but mainly it is a learn-as-you-go thing. Also, you rely on sounds and even smells sometimes to help you determine where you are.

Cindy Lou