[nagdu] Introduction

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 02:04:29 UTC 2012

Hi, Terri, I'm Cindy Ray, and when we first met I was Cindy Hallenbeck. Where are you living now? All of TSE's dogs are "clicker ready", so I would figure that if you said you want to use the clicker regularly you could get that kind of work more regularly. Have you asked them about this? If you love The Seeing Eye, then I would encourage you to make sure you couldn't get more first. Just a thought. Where are you living these days. Good to see you on the list.

Cindy Lou