[nagdu] SOme more questions/ Thinking of getting a guide dog

Laurel laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 02:59:51 UTC 2012

Hi Matt,
Let me introduce myself briefly and answer a couple questions. My name
is Laurel. I have a yellow lab female from Guide Dogs for the Blind.
We've been a team for 2 years, and I couldn't have asked for a better
girl. I live in Texas.
Now, to your questions. /smiles/ GDB, guide dogs for the blind, lets
you have ownership after 1 year. This is just to ensure that you and
doggie are a good match. They have a 2 week training program, that I
did and it worked out great. They can also do in home training, and it
costs nothing. I applied and 4 months later got my girl. Hope this
helps you a little, and if you want to ask me any questions school
specific off list, feel free to email me at laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Laurel and Stockard