[nagdu] SOme more questions/ Thinking of getting a guide dog

Chantel Cuddemi jawsgirl87 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 10:32:41 UTC 2012

Good morning Matt,

Pilot Dogs, the program I graduated from, grants you ownership upon
graduation. However, Pilot's training program lasts four weeks for
first-timers like myself.

There are only two schools that train in your hometown.

They are Fidelco in Connecticut, and Freedom Guide Dogs in NY.

As far as costs for training go, your training is free of charge.

Hope this helps,

Chantel and Pilot Dog Motley