[nagdu] Home with Diamond

Shanna Stichler slstich at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 06:50:21 UTC 2012

Yes, I'll be training her myself. She is super smart and really likes
the work so far. Obviously, I'm not doing much in the way of formal
guidework, but I taught her about leading out and just a little about
curbs. I'll wait to really get started with her until after she gets
spayed later this week. Her basic obedience and socialization is more or
less done, so if I do too much more of that alone, I'll have a working
line GSD who doesn't have enough mental stimulation.

She's not perfect, of course. We have some silly puppy things to work
through, but when she matures, she'll be awesome.