[nagdu] Introduction

Deanna Lewis deannakay03 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 16:22:20 UTC 2012

Hi Terrie,
I think you are the same Terrie that I met a few weeks ago.
This is Deanna and Pascal, from Cincinnati
My brief intro: I am working my first guide dog, from Guide Dogs for the
Blind. He is a black lab, who will be 5 in a few weeks. I recently became
the official owner of Pascal. I am also the President of the Ohio
Association of Guide Dog Users.
Welcome to all the new list members!.?
Good to see you on the Nagdu list.
Deanna and Pascal.