[nagdu] Why so hard?

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Wed Aug 22 17:15:53 UTC 2012

Marsha, it's difficult. You know you're doing the best thing but the questions happen, tears happen. You're grieving, Marsha, and, although it's hard, I think however one deals with the retirement of a wonderful guide dog, it's important. So, ask the questions, shed the tears, be good to xrf, take care of yourself, because this a process of transition and healing. Just please take good care of yourself, be gentle with yourself.

Here's a big hug if you want it.

Margo and Arrow