[nagdu] Why so hard?

loriandleo loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Thu Aug 23 01:42:36 UTC 2012

Hi Marsha,

My heart aches along with yours. I know exactly what you're going through
and it's never easy to retire a dog no matter how many dogs we have had. But
my friend you are doing the right thing here by retiring Emma.
Just know that you're in my thoughts and prayers.

Also on Saturday August 25th, it will have been two years since I've retired
my previous dog a male German Shepherd named Leo that I have worked for five
wonderful years. Leo was 6 years old when I retired him do to slowing down
and having hip dysplasia. Leo was letting me know that he could work and
guide me anymore and it broke my heart to have to retire him but I knew it
had to be done and it was in the best interest of Leo. Leo's living with a
wonderful family who loves him just as much as I still love him. I also get
to go and see him tomorrow so I'm looking forward to that. Take care.

Lori and theGipper