[nagdu] why so hard?

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 18:01:40 UTC 2012

TSE has a class for grief about the dogs. At least when I was there before, it was about the third day after we started class with the new dogs. Michelle Drolet (sp) does it. She has a counseling degree I think. Then she is open to ongoing discussions with you concerning your grief, or you can talk to eher earlier. They could have changed the schedule of when this class is done since I was last there, but it is an optional experience.

CL