[nagdu] why so hard?

Peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Fri Aug 24 02:43:06 UTC 2012

And I can't stress this enough, Michelle is wonderful and that's what she's
there for.  I retired my previous guide by taking him back to the school and
then getting my new one, I will never, ever, ever, ever, do that again.  Boy
was that hard.  I couldn't keep Michael though because he was a very jealous
dog and wouldn't have handled another dog doing his job ... But Michelle was
wonderful ... Although they wouldn't let me see Michael just that one more
time no matter how hard I cried and begged, she was awsome.