[nagdu] question about chest pad

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Aug 24 11:55:48 UTC 2012

I imagine it's uncomfortable when the dog pushes hard against it when he's
pulling hard.  But It seems like it would also be uncomfortable to lie on,
if it was left on.  I take Ben's pinch collar off when we've arrived
somewhere.  It looks uncomfortable to lie on, too.  Happily, I don't have
to put the pinch on him much anymore.
Tracy