[nagdu] why so hard?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Aug 24 12:00:15 UTC 2012

I took Nestor back to GDB when I went to get Amba.  My mother and I had
arranged that she would come and take him home to live with her.  It was
very odd, knowing Nessie was just over in the kennels, but not being able
to go see him.  But seeing him there would have upset both of us, and I
knew that soon he would be out and in a good home, where I'd see him
again.
Tracy