[nagdu] my new dog has a new name

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Sat Aug 25 15:17:31 UTC 2012

Hi Mardi,
I appreate the cultural lesson because my great-grandmother was Lakota.
I don't think that it is too much for me personally. I think it is
wonderful you are trying to master your Native tongue. Due to my
significant hearing loss trying to learn another language is challenging
when hearing English is an struggle in itself. Take care with your
training of Nici. I look forward to hearing her progress.
Janice