[nagdu] my new dog has a new name

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 18:47:35 UTC 2012

Hi,

I think it's great that you know where you family comes from, your heritage.

I have no idea where my family originates.  Only that my last name Perdue, my maiden name, means Lost in French.  I thin my Aunt said we were from somewhere else, I have no idea though.

I do thin it's funny that my last name literally means lost though.  As blind people, we can all relate to getting lost every now and then.

Have a great new week coming up.

Jenny Keller, who will be married for one year tomorrow August 27th.

Jenny