[nagdu] Lots of Questions

rhonda cruz rhondaprincess at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 22:21:22 UTC 2012

 hi lizzy,
 i didn't get my dog wile i was in high school.
 i got her when i was a bit older.
  i think having a guide dog is like having a kid.
 they never grow up.
 and  it is like being a mom to a 2 year old dog.
 some people will have problems with your dog. being in there car.
 and such.

 i wish you a lot of luck.
 i got my dog in the spring time.
 but i went to a school in ohio  called pioltdogs.
 my name is rhonda.
 vary nice to have you.
 here.

  i have a small german sheppard.