[nagdu] question about chest pad

Shannon Wells oldtimechristian at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 19:12:31 UTC 2012

I think with me it was the fact that I wasn't used to walking that fast but was able to handle it. It just took a little while to realize my strength. I was learning to trust my dog, too, so a bit of anxiety could have played a big role in me thinking he pulled too hard at first. Maybe, the instructors at TSE knew what they were talking about. *wink*