[nagdu] question about chest pad

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Sun Aug 26 20:07:20 UTC 2012

Juanita, I totally agree with you.  Pilot is the only school that uses these
things.  These are used much like sometimes people have to use a prong
collar on their dog.

As you know, dogs may start out being a bit too fast for some folks but with
time, the dog does slow down and the puppiness chills out.  My friends who
had thesse things for their harnesses, weren't even using them - they were
shown to me.  Her dog no longer needed it.

Sometimes, I think some people have a hard time in really giving a school a
very real detailed account of what they want in a dog and school and
prospective student do their best to ensure a good and appropriate match.
I'm surprised that Pilot still uses these things as I saw the one my friends
had 24 years ago when the schools weren't putting out the soft dogs they do
today and before many of the training and handling techniques we use today.

Lyn and Landon