[nagdu] Lots of Questions

Juanita Herrera juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 19:38:49 UTC 2012

Hi Lizzie,
My name is Juanita and I have a black lab named Anise as a guide. My
family and I are also raising a puppy to become a guide dog for Guide
Dogs For The Blind. He is a lab and golden mix, and his name is
Benson. I am a college student in Southern California. I believe you
attended national convention, and you attended a few of the same
meetings as me. I didn't particularly receive my dog in high school,
but I have had friends who have received their dogs in high school and
have had a possitive experience. I know Guide Dogs For The Blind does
issue guide dogs to high school snudents who are 16 and older. They
also don't turn you down if you live in the suburbs because I live in
the suburbs myself. If you ever face any concerns, Guide Dogs For The
Blind has field representatives throughout the country, and they send
them out to you to address or assess your issue. If you'd like more
information or would simply like to talk off list, please email me at:
juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Juanita and Anise and Baby Benson