[nagdu] a little help calming me down please

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Dec 2 16:20:00 UTC 2012

Hi Daniel.
I don't know if you'll see this.  You're already on your way!
I'm impressed that you're willing to try again.  I remember that Scout
smashed you into a lot of things, and that you broke a tooth because of
him.  If I'd had such a bad experience with my first dog, I don't know if
I'd want to try again.  But here you are, giving it another go!
Wishing you the best of luck.  May your new dog be all a guide dog should be.
Tracy