[nagdu] Adventures

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 3 04:32:00 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
Odie and are still around: just been busy with more and more adventures.
Tomorrow, we'll be venturing out to the Dayton Street and Hampden Avenue Wal-Mart to pick up my meds and then come back home. Here's an Odie story to tell.
When I use my power chair to travel and my cane in my right hand, Odie is teathered to a tie down on the left hand side of my chair.
No, he hasn't had his toes ran over yet, but he's good about moving his feet away from my wheels.
I'll admit that Odie has learned another way to let me know when I either need to go toward a curb or away from it.
He actually will slightly pull on his teather, letting me know that I'm too close to the street and need to move back over.
He definitely gets praised for that too.
If I could, I'd love to be having Odie doing that for the rest of his life, but it doesn't work that way.
*Smile*
I'll definitely need to finish up with my brush ups and get another successor partner to continue that trend.
Bibi, husband Dale and son Odie
the happy spirited bounty labrawolf