[nagdu] The blind/deaf couple struck by a car incident

Tina Thomas judotina48kg at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 17:10:29 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone-
I received a message from Art this morning on another list we moderate
together and he has asked that people not discuss this incident on lists
that he is not subscribed too. I know that everyone is concerned and wants
to assist this couple, however, I have to ask that we do not provide or
forward  information that has been given from other lists concerning this
incident. Please respect Art's wishes. This incident is being handled by the
proper folks.
Thank You.
Tina